You find true love

пятница, 30 мая 2014 г.

Spying of Facebook

I hate facebook very much! FB blocking me and demand my scan of passport!
____________________________________________
This a fascist's FB resource not let me go to my FB page since May 25. It's hard to believe, but these Nazis demanded my real passport. They demanded confirm that I am me! It is a violation of my rights, my privacy information. Not enough for them that they spying of us constantly and take information about all of us, now they also demand sent to them our scanner of identification docs. None of internet resource of the world does not require to carry out such idiotic rules except FB.
#facebook #fascism #spying #SPY #docs #scanner #identification #passport#blocking #Nazis #rights #privacyinformation #FB #Zuckerberg #CIA



Комментариев нет: