You find true love

вторник, 26 июня 2012 г.

Interview with Syrian rebels





1. I got 1500 pounds per week and 1,000 pounds for each transaction.I fired at every car that drove past the checkpoint. I got a car for every 3500 pounds. I do not know who was in the car. I took part in the kidnapping of nine women. We raped their whole group.We killed the men and threw them into the Christian quarter.Amir Imam told us that Allah does not forbid raping and killing people of other faiths

 2.I am a resident of Homs. I have two children. I went to the demonstration of 300 lire for the demonstration. Then I was invited to participate in an armed group. I got 1000 pounds for every night out.I was shooting at police during demonstrations.I fired on the demonstrators to accuse government of Bashar al-Assad to the murder of civilians.I participated in the attack on blog posts.I captured the state food warehouse.For this I got 100 pounds of sugar.I have received for each transaction of 1000 pounds.

Комментариев нет: