You find true love

суббота, 20 декабря 2014 г.

Small boy from Donbass wrote to Grandfather Frost
_____________________________________________
Hello, Grandfather Frost. My name is Yarik.
I'm in 1 class of Khartsizk city (of Donbass).
And we have great sorrow - the war - very scary and dangerous. Burning houses, factories, mines. Children are killed. No money. We have potatoes and flour. 
And a large line is for humanitarian aid.
Children are not soldiers - but they still separatists. I know the poems in Ukrainian and Russian language.

Now do not get invited you to Ukraine by Evil men.
But We invite you and look forward to.
Do you have an ice laser to make tanks and GRAD's (multiple launch rocket system) in the bricks?
Just do not perish my favorite and come to me.

Bring me Lego but jacket not necessary to me I got jacket people given me. But I no have a sweater and boots. My GrandFather Victor all the time glues my boots
And bring me 10 pieces of tangerines. For grandmother Valya lipstick and tablets for the her heart please.
And for my mom money and dress. But for Ira give handsome husband. And let Grandfather to quit smoking.

And for all people give Peace..
Kisses and love you
Yaroslav




Комментариев нет: